Rossweisse
RIP Rossweisse, HellHost and long-time Shipmate.
Please see the thread in All Saints remembering her.

Goodbye and Thank You Spike and Eutychus

TubbsTubbs Admin
edited September 14 in The Styx
Both @Spike and @Eutychus have decided to stand down from the Admin team.

Spike feels that 10 years is more than enough, but will be sticking around behind the scenes and becomes an Admin Emeritus.

Eutychus is leaving to take up exciting new real life responsibilities. He's decided a total break from the Crew is best but remains a Shipmate.

It's been a real privilege to serve alongside these two and they will be much missed. Please use this thread to wish them well and can someone pass me some tissues ...

Comments

• Gee DGee D Shipmate
    Best wishes to them both for a more relaxed life
  • Barnabas62Barnabas62 Purgatory Host, 8th Day Host, Epiphanies Host
    You’ve both been great colleagues backstage and I’ve been very grateful for your guidance and support. Thanks for everything. Wishing you both all the very best.

Tubbs, the tissues are next to the GIN.
  • Yes, but make sure you don't spill the GIN on the tissues. The alcohol makes one's eyes sting.

Best wishes indeed to both - I hope we'll still have the benefit of their wit and wisdom on various Boards and threads...
  • Barnabas62 wrote: »
    You’ve both been great colleagues backstage and I’ve been very grateful for your guidance and support. Thanks for everything. Wishing you both all the very best.

Tubbs, the tissues are next to the GIN.

Ah, that explains why I couldn't find them. I didn't look there as I don't like GIN. Thank you.
  • Thanks to both Eutychus and Spike for your commitment and hard work.
  • BoogieBoogie Shipmate
    Many thanks both and all the best. 🌻
  • PigletPiglet All Saints Host, Circus Host
    Tubbs wrote: »
    ... I don't like GIN ...
    Crikey - how did you get to be an Admin? :mrgreen:

Seriously though, huge thanks to both gentlemen for all their hard work over the years, and best wishes for the future.
  • Simple. The other admins knew her drinking preferences and wanted to keep the GIN for themselves (must also apply to me, I'm not a fan of GIN either ... single malt whisky for me).
  • Many thanks to @Spike and @Eutychus!
  • Best wishes !
  • LeafLeaf Shipmate
    Thank you to both Spike and Eutychus! I assume this is the place where we chip in for a cake and/or coffee gift cards? :smile:
  • Many thanks from me too. May you both go from strength to strength in whatever lies ahead
  • Thanks and well wishes.
  • God be with you, wherever you may rome. Sorry, Roam. Thank you for your service.
  • Thank you and best wishes
  • OhherOhher Shipmate
    With gratitude for your service to the Ship (and hence to all of us), may your post-Crew lives be blessed and safe and virus-free and as rewarding as these times allow.
  • JapesJapes Shipmate
    Many thanks @Spike and @Euchytus for all you've done for the Ship.
  • jedijudyjedijudy Heaven Host, 8th Day Host
    @Spike and @Eutychus, thank you for your many, many hours of service and help! I hope your futures are full of joy!
  • RossweisseRossweisse Hell Host, 8th Day Host
    edited September 14
    You have both done such great jobs (and @Eutychus has been so helpful to me personally) that it’s going to be hard to imagine the Ship without the pair of you on the bridge. God bless you both.
  • Spike & Eutychus*--

Thanks very much for your Ship work. "Be careful out among them"**, and don't get into more trouble than you can easily get out of.
    ;)

*Sounds like a band, law firm, Old West stagecoach robbers, etc. (With either name order.)

**From the movie "Witness". Amish person says it to non-Amish person
  • Thank you both for all you've done.
  • Thanks for all your kind words!
  • Thanks to you both...much appreciated.
  • jedijudy wrote: »
    @Spike and @Eutychus, thank you for your many, many hours of service and help! I hope your futures are full of joy!
    Amen and amen!
  • You were both great to work with backstage. Thanks for everything you have done for the Ship. All the best, @Spike and @Eutychus !
  • AmosAmos Shipmate
    Thank you both, and God bless you in all that you do.
  • Thanks, both.
  • Thanks for all the wotk, gents.
  • Thank you!
  • NenyaNenya Shipmate
    Many thanks to you both and wishing you love and fulfilment as you go forward.
  • Don't either of you DARE not come back.
  • jbohnjbohn Shipmate
    Thanks and well wishes to the both of you.
  • When it's "goodbye", this doesn't mean both are done and gone does it?
    Kind regards either way.
  • Thanks fellas. I don't know what goes on backstage but I'm sure it takes some doing.

I'm glad to hear you'll continue as Shipmates if not crew.
  • DooneDoone Shipmate
    Thank you and best wishes!
  • ChoristerChorister Shipmate
    edited September 20
    Thank you both, for everything you have done. I'll now squirt you with my flower one more time, for luck.
  • Many thanks to both of you!
  • cheers to you both!
  • CaissaCaissa Shipmate
    Farewell and thanks for all the fish.
  • LuciaLucia Shipmate
    Many thanks for your work.
  • Many thanks for all you have done and best wishes for the future. Pax et bonum !