Rossweisse
RIP Rossweisse, HellHost and long-time Shipmate.
Please see the thread in All Saints remembering her.

Sir Kevin's funeral livestream

ZekeZeke Shipmate
edited October 21 in All Saints
I'm trying to post the link to the YouTube channel. The service is Saturday at 3pm. If it doesn't show up, please contact me and I will send it individually.

https://www.youtube.com/c/EpiphanyTempe

Comments

• ZekeZeke Shipmate
    edited October 21
    Zeke wrote: »
    I'm trying to post the link to the YouTube channel. The service is Saturday at 3pm. If it doesn't show up, please contact me and I will send it individually.

https://www.youtube.com/c/EpiphanyTempe

3pm Arizona time.
  • Thanks Zeke for the information. I've edited the link so that it goes to the YouTube channel for the church, which is where I expect the service to be streamed.

• ZekeZeke Shipmate
    Thanks Alan!
  • Watch for the person reading from Romans. (Am I risking "outing" myself here?)
  • PigletPiglet All Saints Host, Circus Host
    Hoping it all goes as well as it can, Zeke - holding you in my prayers.
  • RossweisseRossweisse Hell Host, 8th Day Host
    At this moment, I'm not sure of my availability then - but please post the link!
  • Gee DGee D Shipmate
    edited October 22
    We shall try to join in. As far as I can work it out, 3 pm Arizona on Saturday is 10 am Sunday here. A quick trip back from early church and we can do it.
  • Amanda B ReckondwythAmanda B Reckondwyth 8th Day Host, Mystery Worship Editor
    Remember that Arizona does not observe Daylight Savings Time. So during the summer months, Arizona time is the same as Pacific Daylight Savings Time. The rest of the year it is Mountain Standard Time.
  • Gee DGee D Shipmate
    edited October 22
    Thanks - I've just checked again, and it looks as if 3pm Saturday in Arizona is 1 am Sunday here. My previous calculation went the wrong way. We may still make it briefly.
  • Pangolin GuerrePangolin Guerre Shipmate
    edited October 22
    Thank you. I shall try to make it. And held in my prayers.
  • Just a note for those of you living in other time zones, the Church of the Epiphany holds onto all of our YouTube videos. If you can't watch it live on Saturday, feel free to watch it at a more convenient time.
  • Gee DGee D Shipmate
    edited October 23
    Thanks, that will make it a lot easier for us. Do you have a link for the church please? A quick search shows at least 3 for Arizona
  • Gee DGee D Shipmate
    Many thanks - that's one of those I found but good to have the confirmation.
  • JapesJapes Shipmate
    I will do my best to be watching the live-streaming. Thank you for letting us know, @Zeke .
  • ClimacusClimacus Shipmate
    Thank you again Zeke for the link.

What a very moving liturgy, heartfelt and moving remembrances, lovely selections of music, and an overall beautiful service. It was a privilege and a blessing to be able to take part virtually from over here in New Zealand.

May Kevin rest in peace and rise in glory. And may God continue to bless and comfort you and Kevin's family and friends.

And lovely reading Pigwidgeon.
  • Thank you, Climacus.

I thought it all went well, especially considering COVID restrictions -- congregation limited to 50, distanced seating, etc. I truly hope that it was comforting to Zeke.
  • Gee DGee D Shipmate
    It was very much a privilege to be able to be truly present at Sir Kevin's funeral with others from all around the world. Thank you Pigwidgeon for your help (as well as your reading of that marvellous and moving passage). And prayers for you Zeke that you may receive His comfort and support at this time of grief.
  • ZekeZeke Shipmate
    Thank you! I felt so good to have so many people joining me from all over the world. I feel very loved. It was great to have Pigwidgeon and Amanda B. Reckondwyth on hand as well.
  • JapesJapes Shipmate
    Thank you so much for letting us share in the service for Sir Kevin! @Zeke Alas, I had succumbed to sleep by the proper time as it started at 11.00 p.m. here which is late for me these days - but I watched and prayed through as my Morning Prayer this morning.

I have all those readings listed on my funeral instructions list and I will be delighted if they are as well read as the Romans reading was. @Pigwidgeon
  • Amanda B ReckondwythAmanda B Reckondwyth 8th Day Host, Mystery Worship Editor
    Zeke wrote: »
    Thank you! I felt so good to have so many people joining me from all over the world. I feel very loved. It was great to have Pigwidgeon and Amanda B. Reckondwyth on hand as well.

You are loved, my dear. As was Kevin. I will never forget the kindness he showed to my father.
  • CaissaCaissa Shipmate
    A lovely service.
  • TelepathTelepath Shipmate
    @Zeke I'm so sorry I wasn't there. Every time I tried to open the Ship forums it would just hang, and I couldn't get in.

Please know that you, and Sir Kevin, were in my thoughts. Sir Kevin has his freedom now, and is safe with God.