›

Christa Pike

Not sure if this is the right thread-
Does anyone else find the failed execution of Christa Pike repayment?
Her victim’s family organised a collection to go to watch the execution and are now asking for an apology from the state governor because the execution didn’t go ahead. Christa Pike is now receiving life-saving treatment, which seems ironic if the execution will be tried again.

Comments

  • NicoleMRNicoleMR Shipmate
    You know the thread in hell titled "Justice" is about this. You might want to continue there.
  • PigletPiglet All Saints Host, Circus Host
    I'm taking advice from other hosts- I'm not sure what purpose a thread here would serve.

    Piglet, AS host
  • RockyRogerRockyRoger Shipmate
    Piglet wrote: »
    I'm taking advice from other hosts- I'm not sure what purpose a thread here would serve.

    Piglet, AS host

    Perhaps prayers for all?
Sign In or Register to comment.