›

Silly Point - the Cricket Thread

1235»

Comments

  • sionisais wrote: »
    Piglet wrote: »
    I have absolutely no idea what you and SS are talking about, Sanders, but I think the expression I'm looking for is "well done!". 🏆

    Quite a lot of cricket talk is esoteric and I apologise, but Sanders really has done well.

    *lets out the velcro on his cap*
    Twangist wrote: »
    sionisais wrote: »
    Piglet wrote: »
    I have absolutely no idea what you and SS are talking about, Sanders, but I think the expression I'm looking for is "well done!". 🏆

    Quite a lot of cricket talk is esoteric and I apologise, but Sanders really has done well.

    Yes well done

    Thank you. I think it will be my 5th bowling trophy, which is good going for someone who joined the team as a specialist fine leg!
  • Piglet wrote: »
    No need to apologise, SS - I don't understand the baseball thread either ... :blush:

    Look at it this way: I follow baseball and there’s a lot I don’t understand. I still enjoy it.

Sign In or Register to comment.